Thursday 29 January 2015

Somewhere to put our shoes

We were recently given a bag full of shoes and boots that were the perfect size for Little Girl, mostly all in the same size - so we went from one pair of shoes and a pair of wellies, so 6 pairs of awesome mini converse and adidas shell tops and some proper winter boots. She has to wear them all, and we needed somewhere to keep them!

My measly one pair of hi tops, and Mr's two or three trainers could also do with a home, so Mr set to it, and found a few branches that were dry enough in the garden, and bought the rest of the wood he needed.

I'd love to go into detail about how he made it, but I honestly don't know - I do know it looks mighty good though, and Little Girl's special small shoe space is just the cutest. Our hallway is so much tidier now, and I'm starting to wonder how we ever coped without a shoe rack beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment