Saturday 15 February 2014

Dining chair

I was in Paris for work, very briefly, a few days ago, and fell across an awesome vintage furniture and bric-a-brac store. Because I was working, I had the van with me, so I could fit bulky bits in with me and bring them home. It's always a bit daunting, because I like to get Dear Husband's approval when adding furniture to our home. But lack of wifi, and zero phone signal meant I was left to make the decision on whether or not to buy the 15 euro dining chair. A little negotiating got it down to 8, which is about a fiver in gbp, making it too much of a bargain to resist, and so off I went to figure out where I'd parked the van....


It looks super cute back home, and doubles up as a great support for Dear Daughter to practice standing up and balancing on two legs with. Practical and a learning aid for the little one. Double bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment